Sunday, January 15, 2006

Time is going by too fast

Heard a really neat song today.

100 Years from the album The Battle for Everything performed by Five For Fighting
I'm fifteen for a momentCaught between ten and twentyAnd I'm just dreamin'Counting the ways to where you are.
I'm twenty two for a momentAnd she feels better than everAnd where won't find yourMaking her way back from mine.
[Chorus]Fifteen, there's still time for you.Time to buy and time to loose.Fifteen is never a wish better than this.When you only got a hundred years to live.
I'm thirty three for a moment.I'm still the man that you see on the bayA kid on way babeA family on my mind.
I'm forty five for a moment.The sea is high and I'm heading throughAll crosses Chasing the years of my life.
[Chorus]Fifteen, there's still time for you.Time to buy and time to loose yourself.But then the morning starts.Fifteen, I'm alright with you.Fifteen is never a wish better than this.When you only got a hundred years to live.
How the time goes bySuddenly you'll riseAnother blink of an eyeSix seven is gone.The sun is gettin' high.We're moving on.
I'm ninety nine for a momentTime for just a moment.And I'm just dreamin'Counting the ways to where you are.
[Chorus]Fifteen, there's still time for you.Twenty two, I feel her too.Thirty Three alone away.Everyday's a new day.
Fifteen, there's still time for you.Time to buy and time to choose.Hey, fifteen is never a wish better than this.When you only got a hundred years to live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home